- How to Convert Your Report to iXBRL
- How to Change the Name of Your iXBRL File
- How to Update Your Excel Template for a new ESEF Reporting season
- How to Validate Your iXBRL Files
- How long does implementation take?
- What files/information should we deliver to you?
- Can we utilize mapping performed by a third party?
- Do we need to download or install the inspection and conversion tools?
- When is the filing deadline for ESEF reporting?
- I forgot my password. How can I get a new one?
- How much can we do with our PDF design?
- Can we avoid sharing our unpublished figures when we need support?
- Can I convert my PDF without using my Excel template?
- Can I convert my Excel template without my PDF report?
- When I press download report, I get a zip-file instead of an iXBRL file, but how can I download the iXBRL file?
Mapping & Calculations
- How to change the account mapping?
- Can we work directly in the Excel template you delivered?
- How do I add rows in my financial components?
- Why are some cells in my Excel template highlighted green while others are highlighted with orange?
Review and Consumption
- What should we send to our auditor for review?
- What is the difference between "Errors", "Warnings" and "Inconsistencies"?
- Are we allowed to share access to the ParsePort XBRL Inspector with our auditors?
- Why doesn’t the HTML file of my report in the zip package show the viewer pane?
Errors, Warnings and Inconsistencies
- I haven't received the email to set up my login credentials, can I get a new one?
- I accidentally deleted a sum formula in one of the highlighted cells, what should I do?
- I started the conversion and left my computer, when I came back the conversion was done, but I cannot download the report?
- The ESEF Taxonomy has been updated, what should we do?
- Warning: 'Reported value is below 0'
- Why do I get calculation errors on “Comprehensive income” or “Other comprehensive income”?
- Why do I get calculation inconsistencies?